We encourage readers to sign up for the publishing notification service for this journal. Use the Register link at the top of the home page for the journal. This registration will result in the reader receiving the Table of Contents by email for each new issue of the journal. This list also allows the journal to claim a certain level of support or readership. See the journal's Privacy Statement, which assures readers that their name and email address will not be used for other purposes.
Internal Journal of Ayurveda and Traditional Medicine is an internationally peer-reviewed, a general medical journal of Ayurveda and Traditional Medicine.IJATM is the first medical journal relating to both Ayurveda and Traditional Medicines.
IJATM abide by:
1. International Committee of Medical Journal Editors for Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals
2. Indian Association of Medical Editors for best editorial practice
3. Council of Science Editors for best editorial practice
3. Committee on Publication Ethics for practising good publication ethics
4. UGC for monitoring and Quality assessment.
You can also view our author guideline (printed version) from HERE [You need to have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer]
*Please go through Author Guideline Video | Manuscript Preparation Video for Authors.