Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (.docx) *MS word 2007 version or above, Google doc or RTF document file format. The text is multiple 1.15 spaced; uses a 12-point, TIMES NEW ROMAN font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end of the document. IJATM Article Templates are followed as per the categorization of the article. 3. IJATM MANUSCRIPT POLICY has been followed.
- IJATM Author Checklist (i.e. 2. IJATM AUTHOR CHECKLIST) has been followed and documents are arranged accordingly.
- Submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed: 4. IJATM Submission Policy (must read).
- For Case Report: Case Report Consent Form was downloaded, get it signed, and the original with the patient chart and a copy is submitted.
- All co-authors are to be added (in stage 3. Enter Metadata) in the list of contributors (click add contributor) during the submission process.
- IJATM SUBMISSION - Dropdown content [Submit the Article>Manuscript Guidelines> Author Downloads>Submission Guidelines> Author Resources] has been respectively followed.
- Conceptual study/Fundamental research/ Randomized controlled trails/ Intervention study/ Studies of screening and diagnostic test/ Outcomes studies/ Case control series and survey.
- These should be divided into sections with headings Abstract, Key Words, Introduction, Methods, Observations and Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Acknowledgement, References, Tables and Figure legends.
- Full article Limit: Upto 3000 words excluding references (references upto 30)
*Systematic critical assessment of literature and data sources/ Literary review)
*Full article Limite: Upto 3000 words excluding references (>30 and <100).
CLINICAL CASE REPORT
CLINICAL CASE REPORT:
* Clinical Case study/ Case series. New/ interesting/ very rare/ clinically successful evidence based implications can be reported.
* Full article text limit: Upto 1000 words excluding the references (upto 10), upto 5 (five) photographs.
Guidelines to be followed AYUSH CARE checklist.
*The study related to traditional knowledge, traditional cultural expressions.
*Original/ review/ clinical case of indigenous system/ traditional medicine is considered special.
*Any framework/ discussion/concept of ongoing innovation and creativity that benefit indigenous and local communities as well as society are included in this section.
*Upto 3000 words excluding references (upto 30).
*(Meta-analysis /Systematic study/ View point): View point refers to based on issues related to health sciences to raise the new ideas, thought to provoke concepts, and personal expert opinion to improve the health/ education/ research in Ayurveda.
*Full article text limit: Upto 2000 words excluding references (more than 5, less than 30).
IJATM follows the following Terms and License of the manuscript under Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0) where Author and Journal are can Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format and Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material, and it is Non-Commercial.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party. Term and conditions are followed as per 4. IJATM Submission Policy (must read).